I am sitting on my couch at home on the internet! How cool!! We actually upgraded and bought a wireless router today. I wanted to tell everyone that our friend Mike is a computer genius. Bob hooked the router thingy up and there were some weird things happening. He calls Mike, and over the phone mike is able to trouble shoot, tell Bob what to type in to set everything up. Genius I tell you!
Thanks Mike!
Now we just need our Wii hooked up so Mike and Bob can share a Saturday morning Tee time.
5 comments:
How cool! I'm sitting on my living room floor on the internet!!
However, it is attached to the wall. Still have dial up. One of these days we'll break down.
what am i chopped liver?
just make sure your wireless router is encrypted. you gotta protect the "interwebs" from people like me.
I'm a computer Genius. Now you guys just need to get a wii so we can play mario kart and other games. I got some wii points from my in-laws so I was thinking of buying tetris party.
kevin, I don't like chopped liver. We could not twitter our issue so we tried Dude first...you were next on the list.
Dude,
We'll be getting a Wii soon....
oooh oooh, i wanna be your friend too when you get your wii!
Post a Comment