Well, during my travels for Thanksgiving my husband came to me and said
You have to go to the bathroom!
No I don't, but thanks.
No, you have to go to the bathroom and see it....You'll want to blog about it.
Okay.
So, I went to the bathroom and it was pretty cool. (See picture)


This is not some swanky resturant in Austin, this is a view of the Ladies room in the Jacksonville FL Airport. I felt kinda weird walking in there with my Camera, but I made sure no one else was in there before I snapped the picture. Pretty smart idea. No sink, just blue flat surface for the water to splash on and a drain in the back. The spouts have a sign that say Water and Soap or Water. It's all motion censored. Very easy to keep clean, and pretty neat.
4 comments:
Doesn't the water splash onto your pants?
Pretty cool, though.
Very cool Janice! Who would have thought you would find something that modern in an airport?
The water hits the surface and just spreads out...it does not really splash....just flows back toward the back where the drain is.
Been there - seen it but NEVER thought about taking a picture or to write about it...this bloggin' thing sure makes you look at things differently!
Post a Comment