Bob and I have been driving to work together for the past month or so. Well, I drove myself to work earlier this week and realized i had not driven since I started playing more Mario Cart. I felt like I wanted to bump the cars next to me on the interstate and try to 'shoot the gap' a couple times. This could be dangerous.....
I also did something that is illegal in some stats. (Gasp...not her!) I drove while talking on the cell phone without a hands free contraption. I was playing Mario Cart and my mom called. I held the cell phone with my shoulder and succeeded to drive and come in first place.
This Wii thing is funny. I find myself driving and having a scratch on my nose, or need to move hair out of my face. I'll take one hand off the wheel and not think about it because I am still pressing A. The hand on the wheel forgets what's it doing and starts to move out of alignment and all of a sudden I am running into a wall and quickly put both hands back on the wheel to re-gain control.
Also.....if you beat the levels and sit through the credits there are very few American names....and they actually have people who are the 'voices' of the characters. Can you imagine being a fly on the wall in that recording studio??
'Mario wins'
'Good, now try it with a little more 'toon' in you'
'Mario wins'
'Better, but I am not feeling it...I think we may need to go a different direction with this scene, I'll get the writers involved'
4 comments:
We need to swap friend codes! I talked Hannigan into play online with me just last night!
Bob, you really should take her out more often.
Although, the kids will be opening The Clone Wars with light saber duels and Guitar Hero III for Christmas. I can't wait!
Janice,
We need to get Mario Cart, it sounds like fun and I have heard good things about it. The sad part is my 3 yr. old can beat us in golf.
Merry Christmas!
Angie and I will be bringing a new game to play at your house if we have room. It's similar to dance revolution only we all can play at once...we just got ROCK BAND 2 last night. It's a really really late birthday present as they kept delaying the release of it. Angie and I rocked the house last night as she was the singer, and I started on drums before moving to lead guitar.
Post a Comment