
Then I realized it was pine needles...and lot's of them.

This must be the equivalent of 'Fall'. All the needles fall and the trees are bare....

Nope, still green. I guess it's not like fall....I am going to have to rake year round...bummer...Good thing we didn't get rid of the rakes with the snow shovels.
1 comment:
WOW.. you will have a lot of raking to do. Pine trees are messy.
If you don't keep the needles up the grass will die.. I tried to get them up with the bag attachment on the lawn mower.. it picked up the "fluffy" ones but I would fill the bag in like 2 seconds.. Best thing is raking. Wait till the pine cones start dropping.
We had pine trees on each side of the property line on Tucka Buka..
The ones on the driveway side had to go.. they kept dripping sap on the cars..
HECK.. cut down those pine trees and replace them with PECAN trees.
You could have a little gold mine.
Have you seen the price of a pound of pecans ?
Keep up the good work .. Miss you all Love the blog
Bev
Post a Comment