No, I did not take a book with me to the shower.
Have you ever stopped and read your shampoo bottle? The 'Lather, Rinse, Repeat as Nessasary' line just does not cut it anymore! Here are some of my thoughts on what I read today during my shower.
Zest
I read: Aloe Splash with Aloe
I think: Hmm..Duh...I guess the creative team was on Vacation the day this graphic was approved.
Suave Conditioner
I read: Infused with Watermint extract
I think: What is Watermint? A fruit or nut? There is a waterfall in the picture, is it a plant? And what or how does someone infuse extract?
Herbal Essence Shampoo
I read: 'Drama Clean' Fusion of berry tea and orange flower
I think: This one says fusion, but the other one said INfusion...I wonder if it is different
I also Read the back: 'Im so good, I'll put clean thoughts in you head' and 'My formula will leave your hair ...' and 'lather me on and rinse'
I think: Creative use of words. They have personified the green goo that I squirt on my hand and rub in my hair....I can't decided if that is creapy or not?
Herbal Essence Conditioner
I read: What do 15% of women do on Valentines day? Check out the answer on Straight Shampoo.
I think: Bummer...I am going to have to go back to Walmart and look up the answer. I got a non matching shampoo and Conditioner set.....I'll have to look at that next time so I know the answer.
I also think: Creative, they are giving me quizes now to keep me interested in the shower.
Garnier Fructis Conditioner
I read: Reinforced with Fruit concentrate and "contains fructose and glucose'
I think: Reinforced? Is that the same as infused? I eat fructose and glucose...I wonder if there is high fructose corn syrup in here?? Can my body absorbe that through my scalp? "THEY" say High fructose corn syrup is bad for you....
Suave Mens 2 in 1
I read: Shampoo and Conditioner one easy step
I think: Target Audience - Men. Successful marketing...no frills or fancy things infused...straight and too the point.
(You math people have also realized that I have a lot more bottles in the shower than my husband:>)
3 comments:
Exactly how many conditioners do you have in your shower?
I had 2 conditioners for me. I was about to run out of both shampoo and conditioner so I had both bottels in there.
I bet you had your laptop in there, too, didn't you?
Post a Comment