Friday, December 26, 2008

Golf outing

I went golfing two weeks ago. (Yes, I know it is cold where some of you are, and yes you can golf year round down here). The grass was brown, so that was a little weird, but otherwise it was just a round of golf. Look what else I found!!



(Don't tell the guys in the club house! I wanted to make sure I got my money's worth. I kept picking up a few at each of the holes and stuffing them in my bag. When I got home I couldn't believe how many I had!!)

Then later that week I was eating a bag of planters mixed nuts. This is what a Pecan looks like from Planters. (kinda wimpy)



This is the size of the pecan I picked off the golf course. I think cracking it open and picking it out of the shell makes it taste better.



Planters..if you're reading this. Give me call. If you pay for my husbands golfing, I can harvest better Pecans for you.

No comments: