Lurkers - People who read blogs but don't have a blog, and don't comment so you don't know they are there.....
Well, this picture is for a lurker.....We went to the Zoo in Austin and saw a Goat. I got to feed one. A freind of ours really wants a goat.

Bev, this was for you :)
7 comments:
Those creepy lurkers..
I think we should create a blog for Bevy.. And we'll do the posting, writing about things we'd think she'd write about, in verbiage we think she'd us.
(she'd use verbiage).
I thought you weren't supposed to feed the animals at the zoo? Did Bob get special privileges? ;)
Ok - call me a Lurker! Kerri can create a blog for me, too!
BettieSue
Lisa - It was at the petting zoo part of the zoo. It was actually a rescue zoo with animals that people thought could be their pets (Lions and Tigers and a bear too). or animals from over crowded zoos
Bettie Sue - keep on lurking...I like looking at my stats and trying to figure out who people are
Kerri - Do you think bev would lurk her own blog?
Lisa,
P.S. check out my sisters blog for more animal pics of the zoo
Kerri, great idea.
Janice, how do you get stats? The only thing I can see if who has viewed my profile.
I kinda feel like a lurker myself these days.. Heatcrap has me working like a dog.. How dare they horn in on my internet play time.. I can't shop or blog or anything..
Bettie Sue, I'll add you to my to-do list..
Maybe Bev would sign on more, if she was lurking herself instead of us..
What do you think Bevy????
Post a Comment