Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Name that tool?

Ever watched the show 'This Old House'? They have a segment where one person brings in a tool and the other four guys try to guess what it is actually used for. Lets play.

I have put a picture below of an empty bag. We had someone bring his 'work truck' to pick up a piece of furniture that we sold him. Well, this bag fell out and after reading the name, I snickerd and put it in my pocket so I could Blog about it. (you would have done it too!) Go ahead and let em rip...what are these used for??? (Bob thinks that a certian cabinet maker in Kentucky knows the correct answer. Everyone else remember this is a family freindly blog :>)



(Yes, I said 'let em rip' on purpose...)


Here is a hint...This is what the back of the bag says. I need to look next time I am at lowes and see if I can find them. (Yes...I know I could google it and find out, but that is not as much fun)

2 comments:

RogerK said...

You mean someone who teaches people to strip at work doesn't know what these are used for?

Amy said...

BURN!!!!!!

According to Dana, they are for connecting wires. You mean an engineer doesn't know that?