Friday, December 19, 2008

Random thought

All M and M's taste the same. The candy coated color does not change the way it tastes. You can pop a whole bunch in your mouth and chew with confidence that you are not wasting a flavor.

Skittles have different tastes depending on what color you eat. I don't like to put a lot of colors together becuase I feel like I am wasting them if I can't taste them. I save the red until last and eat them all together since they are my favorite. I remember in High School sharing all the orange ones in Study Hall with someone becasue they were her favorite. (and I think I had skittles every day!)

I think that we should have Study Hall at Work. An hour set aside where you can get caught up on work, and no one can talk to you or interupt.....We'd get a lot done then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of us find study hall at work at either 5AM or 8PM - what we need to do is schedule in the middle of the day, right after siesta time!!!

bettiesue