Monday, December 29, 2008

I didn't know

I like tacos!! My mom will testify to that. When growing up, Taco night at our house meant I would eat 4 or 5 of them. My sister and I discovered that we really liked to slice green olives and put them on the tacos too. But the reason I am blogging is because of my new fiesta bargain find. I usually get those little pre-measure packets of seasoning every time we have tacos. Look what I found last week...



Those little seasoning packets are about $0.47 per unit, this pretty little bottle-o-spices was $0.20 per unit. And I can add a little less than recommended to make it last longer! I had no idea that they made this, I just always looked for the packets and would use them. If you come visit us.....We'll have tacos, but I wont make you eat green olives unless you want them.

2 comments:

Mike B. said...

Oh nice! You also reduce packaging waste (I would imagine). Gotta tell Shannon about this...

Anonymous said...

I want green olives!