Thursday, November 13, 2008

Turkey Time

My mother sent me this.....Turn your volume down if you don't want others to know your playing a game :)

http://www.southbank-design.co.uk/turkeyshoot/index.htm

It's a game about risks...the more you drink, the slower your response, but the higher the points for shooting turkey.

My mom told us all her high score was 3,999 on her second try. I got 23,409 on my first....and didn't drink anything because I didn't read the instructions.......those Turkey's were coming fast!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I got 11,000 on my first try without drinking anything either and then gave up, but didn't want to tell mom of my high score. Congtats on your high high score.

Kerri said...

I got 9000 on my first try..
Thanks for the warning to turn my sound down.. The boss (Bob) is in town it would have been bad if had walked by and heard me goofing off.

Anonymous said...

I did half the Sherry Meter and got 34k.

Ten Bucks says Mike P gets on here and plays until he beats everyone, then again it's not on Webkins...