I love 10-key. You don't realize how much you enjoy it until it is gone. I have been using my lap top at work for the past two months and cringe everytime I have to type in production orders to look things up. I will actually take what i am doing, go out to the plant floor and stand at a computer so I can use 10 key on the keyboard. It is so much nicer to type without looking down at the keyboard and hunting for the correct number.
Now if I could only find the guy who created the keyboard and introduce him to the guy who created the number pad on a telephone....they should have met much earlier and come to agreement.....
2 comments:
Do you ever find yourself dialing the phone like you're using the 10-key? I do that a lot and find it very irritating.
I do.. ALL THE TIME.. GRRRR.
Bob.. buy your wife a wireless 10-key pad for her laptop.. OfficeMax has several varieties...
Post a Comment