You know that song....'There was an old lady who swallowed a fly. I don't know whey swallowed the fly, Perhaps she'll die.'
Well, that was me last night.
I was heading to bed and wanted a quick drink of water. I grabbed what I thought was a clean glass,filled it at my fridge, and started drinking. When I got to the last gulp i felt something stringy and a bit fuzzy in my mouth. I spit it back in the cup and look down expecting to see something black with 8 legs. Instead I see......O.J pulp all bundled together floating in the bottom of the glass. I guess I grabbed my breakfast cup, not a clean one.
I really like O.J. with pulp. It makes me feel better that I paid for more of the orange than just the juice. It's makes me think I am fuller after drinking a glass.
Well, dried out pulp all stuck together floating in water feels like a spider.
1 comment:
I on the other hand do not like pulp at all so that makes me not want to drink it even more! ha!
Post a Comment