Friday, November 7, 2008

Mail fail

There is a blog out there called failblog.org

Well, I have qualified for that, and it looks like it runs in the family.

I sent a letter to a friend that was supposed to have a check in it. Well, two days later my husband goes to write a check an sees that the check is still in the check book. I wrote the check, wrote the letter, mailed the letter, and forgot to put the check in it. So....another 40some cents to the mail carriers for a second letter.


I ran to the store this morning and when I got back, there was a package on our front porch. As I walk to the porch I notice the package is upside down and think, 'Way to go UPS man'.....then I look closer and think....Oops mom:)


Thanks for the $2bills too :)


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Loved the letter, btw.