That is what I do....sometimes I strip at work.......electrical wires that is. I take for granted that I know about tools and the general use of them. (Thanks Dad) I assume that everyone has stripped a wire before or crimped on an electrical terminal. I am learning not to assume that people know that and I found my self asking someone last night.
"Have you ever stripped before?"
I chuckled to myself after I said it and then added ' ...a wire. Stripped a wire?'
2 comments:
Janice- I always love your headings. Are you starting to feel old yet.....
You are a wealth of knowledge! I know how to strip the end of a wire to hook up the speakers or light fixture... is that the same? I have no idea what crimping is - in my mind, that's what we did to our hair in 4th grade. But yours took forever :)
Post a Comment