You notice that the guys at the car rental place have new shirts, and you comment on how you like them.
The lady at Subway sees you in line and doesn’t even ask what you want, she gets out the wrap, starts to put turkey on and says “How are you doing today?”
You don’t check your itinerary five times before you leave to make sure you are on time. (In fact, I did not even print it out this time!! Bob’s going to yell at me for that one)
The cashier at Subway notices that you have done something different with your hair and comments that she likes it . (I spend a lot of time at Subway)
You know the date that the Car return bus took a different route to the lot and when they put up a big tent/awning thing to provide shade when you drop off your car. (I also spend a lot of time at National Car Rental….I am an executive member now and get off the bus with all the old guys in suits and get to pick whatever car I want)
When you ask to change rooms at the hotel, the guy at the front desk literally helps you move rooms. He carried my hanging clothes, and my suitcase, and my backpack.
You find yourself telling your subway friends that you bought a house and they are excited for you.
You can measure the length of time you have been away, by how much the corn grew while you were gone.
1 comment:
Yea go buy a house and don't tell me!
But we also at Alamo get to pick our own car out, but we aren't executive special...must be an Indy thing. Last time we rented an intermediate and ended up with a Toyota Rav-4 -- what? It was great
Post a Comment