Tuesday, September 23, 2008

observations at Quiznos

I noticed two things at Quiznos today...they have nothing to do with sandwiches.

1. The restroom had a small dispenser next to the toilet. It had pictures on it showing you what to do. It was toilet seat cleaner/sanitizer. You pull off some toilet paper, hold it underneath and spray sanitizer on it and you can wipe the toilet seat. I have never seen that before. When you sprayed the sanitizer it was a slight mist (kinda like hairspray but not sticky).

2. Men are so different from Women. (I know...I hear you...duh Janice). As I stood in line I noticed the gentleman in front of me was wearing size 34-32 jeans. No women in her right mind would print the size of her pants on the outside for all the world to see. Plus that would also require all the designers to agree on a standard size. That way a size 8 in one brand would equal a size 8 in the other brand.

3 comments:

charrel said...

Janice I love reading about all of your discoveries and random stories. You are a great story teller! :)

Kevin said...

she learned from me when I moved to California. So Jance... you better not take all the credit! haha

mikey v said...

I seriously love quiznos. Love it.