Saturday, September 13, 2008

bugs

So....bugs have been on my mind recently due to some posts from friends.

I was sitting at a traffic light in my car yesterday and this large object hits the side of my car. (I thought someone was throwing rocks) I glance in my rear view mirror and see this huge bug bounce off the door. I think....My car is bright red , like 50 times the size of this bug and I have been sitting here for at least 30 seconds....how could that bug run into me?

That would be like me running into a barn at full sprint. Even if I give the bug the benefit of the doubt that he was in a hurry, or had something on his mind.....How could he run smack dab into the middle of a bright red car that was just sitting there?!

At least he bounced and didn't oozz guts all over the side.

No comments: