I don't get hooked on a lot of shows, but i am a HUGE FAN of Dancing with the stars. I WANT TO BE ON THAT SHOW!!! I need to become famous for something so I can be a star and have a chance.
Can I just say that 6 months after I have my fourth child i want to look like Brook Burke. Oh my goodness.....I want to look like Brooke Burke 6 months before I have my first child!
1 comment:
I have to catch up on commenting on your blog, but I have to quickly interject 2 things....
1) I am also addicted to this show!
2) I want Brooke's body, too! My loving husband kindly (I think! ha!) told me that after I have kids, he, too, will gladly pay for my personal trainer several times a week. Then we both laughed - because between kids, horses, and cats... I am hoping by then I won't need a personal trainer!
dance on!
Post a Comment