Monday, August 11, 2008

Goodbye 90 Country Club Drive

So, when we moved in, I felt like a snob.....'I live on Country Club drive'. But now, I am going to miss it a bit. I am sitting at a very empty desk, in a room full of boxes, and there are sounds of rustling paper and tape being used to make boxes. It's moving day. They think they will be packed and loaded all today.

SO, I am signing off for a bit. I hope to be able to post from work during the next 6 weeks as we find a place to use the Internet.

I have to tell you about my fun weekend and the taste of Christmas lights ;)

1 comment:

charrel said...

Good luck Janice! I am sure there are a lot of emotions as you leave. Keep us updated on how things are going before you move and hopefully we will see you in Sept. before you leave.