Watch this while you try.....:)
(I found out my camera takes videos but these are not very good quality, and we found out you can't rotate them like you can pictures, but Kevin and Kristy need to watch this....It's too bad you don't have sound....)
I think we have a new activity this Thanksgiving...
Sorry for the kink in your neck now...
3 comments:
seriously???? you got the rents to do DDR? Thats amazing.
What is more amazing would be if you actually got me on that thing.
did you notice mom conduct the music while she is dancing? Her fingers are out like she is leading the choir. Dad kept getting off the buttons and we were telling him to back up...he has big feet! Now I actually belive that dad might have led gym class...he had some rythm on this from the start.
maybe his drum days of being in a band werent a lie
Post a Comment