Thursday, July 24, 2008

100 push ups

So, my brother was trying this program where after 6 weeks you can do 100 pushups in a row. hundredpushups.com . Bob and I started on Tuesday and my shoulders are sore today....I am a wuss! The program does looks pretty easy so I'll keep trying.
Three days a week (MWF) with a day of rest between each session
Do 4 sets of push ups each day
# of pushups depends on your level after the first test

I remember my days of playing volleyball at Bradley and how strong I was then.....I forgot how nice it was to be able to lift things and not really strain over it. If this program works out, I'll be strong by the time we move and have to be lifting and moving around all our boxes....I'll keep you updated.
p.s. that was the first time I used a link....hope it works

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Hi Janice! Found your blog through Kristy's. I've been on a mission to get into better shape, and I'm definitely going to have to check that push-up site out! Have fun with blogging! I know I do!

Kevin said...

So ya, i said i was going to start doing it... but ya... i haven't started yet.

Once again i Failed!

i'm still stronger than you though! haha