so I emailed my brother who is more blog savy than I. What is this and why is it on my blog??? I tired to put on this tracker thing from my sister and I guess it failed. She said someone from Venezula linked to her blog from my blog...That's pretty cool and I wanted to be able to stalk, I mean look at who was on my blog too...
i replied back. but you didn't give me your password debit card and pin number. SO i no helpy.
I wasn't sure if you were trying to post the thing in the blog or on the side. once again you could probably change your password for a day and then back and let me in to your account to diagnose.
4 comments:
all your base are belong to us!
FAIL
:)
so I emailed my brother who is more blog savy than I. What is this and why is it on my blog??? I tired to put on this tracker thing from my sister and I guess it failed. She said someone from Venezula linked to her blog from my blog...That's pretty cool and I wanted to be able to stalk, I mean look at who was on my blog too...
i replied back. but you didn't give me your password debit card and pin number. SO i no helpy.
I wasn't sure if you were trying to post the thing in the blog or on the side. once again you could probably change your password for a day and then back and let me in to your account to diagnose.
Post a Comment