I have been posting a lot about the inside, but they are making progress on the outside too.
Here is our driveway with side entrance garage. (Don't worry, The first time I saw a big driveway in Georgia my first thought was 'I don't want to shovel that!' But no worries down south!)
The outside of the house is still waiting on shutters for a few of the windows, and we are looking into gutters. (No one down south puts gutters on their house?)
In back we will have a screened in porch and them some outside uncovered area. That leaning 2x4 shows the edge of the screened in porch.
Here is a view of the back yard. I am standing just outside the sliding glass door looking right.
And now looking left. (And looks like the builders left a tractor out there?)
Dad and Austin playing around.
And here I am standing at the far corner of the yard looking across the back.
And standing in same corner, looking toward the front of the house (Our side yard)
Yes, it's going to be a lot to mow.....
2 comments:
They didnt have gutters in CA or TX...we put them on on both houses...
MOM
WOW they are movin fast! Looks GREAT!
Post a Comment