Monday, July 4, 2011

Item number 2

Last night I was checking my email and had something in my eye. I kept blinking thinking it would go away. It did not. So, I reach up and grab my contact to see if something is caught underneath. What do I find? A small rip in the corner of the contact. I have not had that happen in years. Normally that is not a big deal, I just go searching under my bathroom sink for my box of contacts, open up a new one and I am good to go.
In that moment I realize that I forgot to pack those....I left them under my sink and did not pull them out before the packers put all our belongings in boxes, on a truck, and took them to a warehouse for three months. - bummer - Good thing I have my glasses.

I have a feeling this list will grow over the next three months

Item number one - Hair dyer
Item number two - Contact

No comments: