Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Putting up walls

No more walking through walls for Austin.  Here is a view looking from Family room into kitchen.
Before and after
Looking from Living room into Dinning room (Kitchen on the left)



Looking from Living room into Entryway



And a picture of the bonus room in-progress.  Insulation is in...waiting on sheet rock.



Since our last trip out there, they should have all the walls mudded.  We are headed out tomorrow to take a look and hopefully the stone on front is done and maybe they started on some trim work.  
I spent 3.5 hours on Tuesday looking at lighting fixtures. Its funny, I never really paid attention to those things before.  Now I find myself looking up everywhere I go.   I still have carpet to pick out, so next I'll be looking down everywhere I go and giving my neck a good work out.

No comments: