Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lets take a look inside

Most of these pictures will just look like a lot of 2x4's. 
But to me.....its a house with rooms. 
 For Austin...its a house with walls you can walk through. 


View from family room to kitchen (the boys are standing in the kitchen), behind them is the dining room, and in far corner to the right is living room.


The rest of the family room and you can see into the powder room.  (good thing no one's in there)

 I know it's dark, but Austin really likes to find places he can sit.  And he's so proud of this one.  I am just glad it was not on the second floor so he could fall out.
 View from front door up to loft area.  I am told that the 'ladder' leaning on the side is what electricians use to help reach hard to reach areas.....hmmm......now I understand some of the stories and injuries I see from my brother in law ;)  Wonder if we should hang on to that incase we need to change a lightbulb in the entrance way.
View from loft into master bedroom, bath and closet.
View from other side of loft into guest bath and three bedrooms.  If you come visit....you will be staying in one of these rooms!

That concludes the 2x4 tour.  
They already have the house sheet rocked and should start on stone front soon. 
Those are more exciting pictures.  So check back.

No comments: