Friday, July 29, 2011

Bummer

We went to the house last night after dinner to find that it was locked. :(  bummer that we could not get in, but wow that means were that much closer to being done.
We could see from the window that most of the lighting fixtures were up.  They also have the screen porch framed out and painted. (My camera battery was dead when we got there....another bummer...so no pictures today) 

I also found out that for the first time ever, they are out of my granite in Atlanta!  They found some in New Jersey, but it will take 2 weeks.  :(  so that slows everything down.   I just locked in with my mortgage company on a 30 day lock, and now were delayed.  Triple Bummer.  

I am going to try to get in sometime next week to finalize back splash and will try to sneak pictures then. 

No comments: