Friday, December 18, 2009

Yikes!!

So....I was looking on my brothers blog and he has this count down. Today it said:

'Only 20 more days until I become an Uncle'

Holy cow!! That means we're almost in the teens for delivery day...yikes

I'd like to appoligize in advance to the nurses and Dr. if I go into labor on Christmas...I know that the hospital is the last place they want to be on Christmas.

On the other hand....If I go in on December 31st....lets shoot for that new year baby. I could get a lot of cool things, but I am not going to be on TV or the Newspaper in a hospital gown! They'll get a picture of proud Dad and Son.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

the countdown is set for January 7th. I thought you said the due date was early January. Don't be poppin this kid out prematurely now!