I normally have no problem eating a snack or meal in public. But recently I feel like everyone looks at me when I walk around eating something. Case in point - I went to Target last week, had a coupon for $1 off at the snack bar. Most of you know I can not pass up a bargain, so I got a hot pretzel and drink. (Only cost me $1).
As I walk around the store, I can feel everyone looking at me while I eat. Now, if I did not have this protruding belly, no one would look twice at the fact that I had a snack. But one women actually voiced what everyone else was thinking. She said 'We know why you're eating that! When are you due?' I know she meant well, but I was eating the pretzel because it was lunch time and I had a coupon....not because I am prego and stuff my face at any chance I get.
So, to all of you who are out in public and see a prego eating....don't stare, and don't think she eats all the time. Just tell yourself 'she had a coupon' and keep on shopping.
1 comment:
I have the same problem Jan. I hate it when people ask me when I'm due, love Dad Landi.
Post a Comment