Sunday, December 27, 2009

Growing

I was skyping with my new web camera today and stood up to show my family in Texas my belly. They all gasped and said that I needed to post a different belly shot. Apparently the one in the grey and white shirt by the tree does not show how big my belly is. (Although it is a very stylish shirt Jennifer!!!)


So...here are some shots to catch you up on my waist line. I think I left off here...

32 weeks


I did not do a very good job of taking one every week, but you get the idea

35 weeks (Measuring my belly at a shower)


And gasp...I can't believe I am going to post this one but here it goes....
37 weeks


This one was shot tonight..
39 weeks


It's hard to believe that in a week our family will be three!!!

5 comments:

charrel said...

You look great Janice! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Annabel's Mom said...

You look fabulous! Would type more, but Annabel is trying to type with her face right now. Gotta run!

Anonymous said...

You've never looked better daughter, Grampa Coach.

Amy said...

You look so beautiful!! Hard to believe the time is almost here. Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU look BEAUTIFUL, Love Mom L