At work, (before I left) they were working on organizing and cleaning up the entire plant. It's called 5-S for 5 different words that start with the letter S. The first is Sort, then Set in place....etc. I won't bore you with the details. The main idea is everything has a place, and everything in it's place. It is something that will take months to complete at the plant, so I know that they have been working on it since I left.
Well, last week Bob comes home and he has two strips of sticker in his hand one Blue and one Pink. He doesn't say anything about them, just says hi and goes to change his clothes before dinner. (the same way he always does). I think it's odd, but don't think about it again until I go to get ready for bed. I find this on our bathroom counter.
Apparently I have a habit of using Bob's brush. This would not be so bad, except I shed, a lot! A few years ago, I remember him complaining because the girls at work pulled one of my hairs out of the back of his hair. Well apparently I started doing it again, and he decided to color code them for me so I would not accidentally use his.
I'll be keeping a closer eye on what he is bringing home from work. If I start seeing a shadow board in the kitchen with all the spatulas and outlines on the floor where all the furniture goes I'll start to worry.
1 comment:
Just on general principle I'd start worrying about him, Dad Landi.
Post a Comment