Monday, March 2, 2009

Things that frustrate me

1. My Hair is thick. I go through ponytail holders, hair circles, rubber bands, like they are disposable. It is too loose if I wrap it around twice and my hair falls out. When I wrap it around three times, it holds my hair, but I end up stretching it out so it doesn't hold my hair any more, or breaking it.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

As unfortunate as it sounds, I don't really think you have a valid compliant here. Hair that's too thick? Seriously, Janice. There are plenty of people out there with no hair...and you've got to rub in your luscious locks break ponytail holders. Seriously.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Lisa, the true issue is waiting for her to dry her hair...If Janice tells me she is going to try her hair, I can take a nap.

Kerri said...

Janice,
I have the utmost sympathy. Not because my hair is also thick and gorgeous and perfect.. because it's not.. it's paper thin and poker straight.. By the end of the day it looks oily and flat.. I can't use ANY "product" on it because one drop of mouse, gel or wax give is the wet look. Like from the 80's..
I sympathize because my 11 year old has too much hair.. I think when God devided the hair up for the females in this family, he was having a bad math day..
I've spent 40 years learning how to deal with thin hair.. Then along came Ryleigh.. At birth she had so much hair she looked like a troll doll..
Now at 11, it is too much for her to handle.. Even keeping it short, I still have to flat iron it for her..
Pony tail holders are something I've learned to buy in bulk.. She goes through one a day..
So even though I'm jealous of your thick hair.. I realize your complaint is legit.