Monday, March 23, 2009

Life update

I know I have been MIA for a few weeks. Life is hectic, as usual. Still mainly consisting of work, eat, sleep, repeat. (I feel like a shampoo bottle - Lather, rinse, repeat).

We had a highlight with some visitors recently. My friend from High school stopped by with her parents on their way to spring break in Florida. It was great to have something besides work to focus on and great company to hang out with. It also forced us to finally buy a propane tank for our grill so we could grill out.

I also decided that I work too much, and needed a break, so I flew up to Indy this weekend to see my high school girlfriends and surprised some of them at a baby shower. It was a great time! Reminds me how far away Georgia really is and how consumed we have been down there. I can't believe we've been there 6 months already!! One good thing about this weekend was that I did not have any dreams about Units coming goff the production line and I didn't wake anyone up calling out model numbers of our units. (Yes, my husband has heard me do this)

Things seem to be slowing down a bit at work for both Bob and I. We finally see a light at the end of the tunnel, it is faint, but it is there.....

I'll try to pick up my blogging activity about more of my random thoughts. Hope the rest of you are thawing out from what I hear was a pretty cold winter.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

WAIT.
You were in Indy and didn't come to the big city to see us ex-heatcrafters??

charrel said...

It was great to see you Janice! Hope we can do it again soon!