I spend 12 hours a day in the factory.
I spend the rest of the time in my house resting, eating, or showering.
I don't see the outside much or really worry about the weather.
I happened to check weather.com tonight and saw the following???
Fri
Feb 27
Partly Cloudy
75°
54°
Sat
Feb 28
Scattered T-Storms / Wind
75°
45°
Sun
Mar 1
Rain / Snow Showers / Wind
49°
32°
I'll let you know if we see any white precipitation down here.
2 comments:
We had some white precipitation in Illinois today. Yesterday it was in the 50's. Ah, Midwestern weather.
I'm ready for spring.
Did you witness history? Snow flurries in Tifton, Ga on March 1! We were in Sunday School and had a great time watching the children run around and try to catch the flakes with mouths! I've lived here almost 26 years and this is the 3rd time I've seen any snow - even if it wouldn't classify as snow above Macon! And it is suppose to be upper 70's by next weekend!
Enjoy it!!
BettieSue
Post a Comment