Friday, February 6, 2009

Say What?

Okay, this made me laugh....Got this email from my Mother in Law. Really needed a laugh after the work week we have had.....



This is an actual cake from Walmart.
Can you figure out what they are trying to say??







Okay, so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Walmart Employee:! 'Hello 'dis is Walmarts, how can I help you?'

Customer: ' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'

Walmart Employee: 'What chu wan on da cake?'

Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that, 'We will miss you'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like this then check out
cakewrecks.blogspot.com

charrel said...

That is really funny and sad!! I hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Janice - usually I'm a lurker. . . but this one made me laugh out loud. Hope you aren't working so much anymore. . .