I posted before about my bodies decision to grow bangs and the crown of frizz that now exists around my forehead - That was joyful thing number 1.
My joyful thing number 2 is actually joyful - I can feel him moving around inside my belly every now and then. Nothing too big, just little flutters....I can't wait for the first actual kick or movement when I can tell what he is doing. I am sure I'll be complaining about it when he is kicking at 2:00am and I am trying to sleep, but for now....it's kinda cool.
And if you didn't catch the subtle hints above.......it's a boy. We found out Tuesday that we're having a boy and Bob can't wait for a new golf buddie and someone else to mow the lawn....
6 comments:
Bob won't be able to teach him how to golf, or throw a baseball, or shoot a basketball, or anything because this baby is definitely going to be right handed.
Don't you love it when he's moving at work? That was always my favorite... I would tune out and say work is stupid, but this is amazing!
What week were you when you could first feel him? I can't wait!
-April
maybe if you are nice you can come to china with us and scope out square watermelons yourself :)
p.s. oops i meant to leave that comment on your post about veggies, argh.
Hey! Enjoy all the fun things about feeling the baby. It's such a special time. Landon is excited to have a playmate!
Post a Comment