Friday, July 17, 2009

I've been bitten

Okay...It happened. A few months ago on vacation, my sister in law gave me a book to read. When I started working seconds last month, I finally found the time to read a little before I went to bed.(Bob's not there so I don't keep him up with the light on) The story line was pretty good, a little bit of high school romance with a vampire twist. I would read a chapter each night, then go to sleep. (I am talking about Twilight in case you did not figure it out by now) It was keeping my attention and some nights I was tempted to read the second chapter, but it was too late and I really needed to get to sleep.

Well, last night it happened. About 230 pages into the book - I couldn't put it down. For those of you who have read it, it was when they started playing baseball and she went to watch and the event that happened after that. (If you have not read it, I didn't ruin anything for you.) Holy cow....It was about 3.5 chapters later that I looked at the clock saw 2:30 and knew I had to get to bed in order to function the next day. I am a little embarrassed to say this, but I can't wait to get home tonight and read more....I've been bitten


P.S. I am surprised that two guys said they tried on their clothes before they bought them. I really didn't expect that.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha, you and my sister crack me up. I read Twilight and New Moon on spring break, but just found out my sister is reading Twilight and can't put it down either! She puts the girls to bed then goes and reads. Her whole office is reading it!

Amy said...

You'd better get the other 3. Trust me, you're going to want them. I read them back to back to back and have a hard time keeping track of what happened in what book. To me they all became one book. I'd like to start a second read of the series!

ENJOY!!!