Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone about the new baby.
And thanks to Kerri for filling me in on why those girls were buying so much bleach...I learned something.
One of the 'joys' that I have discovered with my pregnancy is that about 3 months ago, my body decided to try and grow bangs.
Yes, I said Grow. Now the ladies reading this know that bangs are something you usually decided to GROW-Out or cut. You don't grow them. Cutting them is a more natural transition. One day you don't have them, the next day you do. When one decides to grow them out, it takes a bit longer, there is an awkward stage when they are too long to be bangs, but not long enough to be feathered into your regular hair, but you can tuck them behind your ears and get away with that.
I said TRY because there are not enough of them to be called bangs and too many of them to be whispies...they are annoying as heck. I wear my hair in a pony tail at work most the time and now I have this crown of fuzz. I try to spray them back, but then I look like helmet head or the ones on the side all stick together and I have these whiskers that stick out on top of my ears. UHgg....
4 comments:
I wondered if anyone I knew was going to be blessed with this - I've seen celebrities with it, so you should feel honored! Katie Holmes had them, as did a couple other actresses that escape me...
It's called prenatal vitamins.. They're great for hair and nails.
I had something similar, but after pregnancy.... I guess when my hair fell out, it was mostly around my hairline. Then it all started growing back. Since it started from nothing, I had "bangs" that were one centimeter long, then one inch, etc. It was AWFUL! When they are that short they don't do anything but stick straight out from your head. I'm still dealing with them, though they are easier to manage now that they are longer. Enjoy!
Let the games begin! Your body will do some weird things but most of it is wonderful. Even though it can be a pain, enjoy it because we don't get blessed with it very many times.
Post a Comment