Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In case you did not know....

I think that most of you who read this, already know....(unless you are a lurker and I don't know that you read my blog...) but in case you didn't know, I am about to spill the beans..
I am pregnant.
Due in early January. We are excited and know that we are in for some changes in our lives, but looking forward to it.

I am sure that some of my future posts will be about the joyful things I have found during my first 3 months and beyond.

Just wanted to make sure you were all in the loop.

7 comments:

Annabel's Mom said...

HOORAY!!!!

charrel said...

So happy for you!

mikey v said...

Congratulations!
I think I qualify as a lurker. =)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Janice!!! I am excited for you and Bob!

Kerri said...

Congrats.. You both are going to make great parents..
I might have to make a road trip to see He Landi, She Landi and Wee Landi.

Lisa said...

Yay it's public! We're so excited for you!

Amy said...

So happy for both of you. Can't wait to see the baby blogs!!