Thursday, August 20, 2009

Belly picture

Sorry, this post does not have the belly shot yet. I have been practicing every morning in the mirror trying to find the right pose. For those of you who have never taken a belly shot, it's a bit stressful. When in your life do you want to look fat and take a picture of it? Then you try to find the best way to capture your round belly.
Should I take is showing my bare tummy? What if my belly button looks weird? What about that mole? When should I take the picture? I look smaller in the morning than I do at night after eating and drinking all day. (Side note: I lost 2.5 lbs the other night...from getting into bed, to when I woke up....and all I did was sleep and pee twice)
Or should I wear a belly band or tight tank top and take a picture with something covering my expanding waistline? Where do you put your hands when posing?

I'll figure it out soon and make Bob take the picture.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You're pregnant; you're beautiful!

Stand to the side, hands clasped under belly so we can see it, look at the camera and smile!

See, it's that easy! :-)

Annabel's Mom said...

Agreed! If you're worried about it don't do the bare belly, but wear something tight enough that we can see.

Don't worry about it so much - it's baby, not fat! :)