Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines day activity

Austin goes to a Moms Day out at our Church on Tuesdays.   This year they had a Valentines day party and asked the kids to bring in Valentines. Thanks to Pinterest and the Dollar Store, here is my creative take on a Valentine for a 2 year old boy.


We brought Elmo along to help us make them.  I found the 4 pack of balls at the Dollar store and already had ribbon and colored paper.   I printed out the tags and cut them the night before.

Austin helped me take the balls out of the bags.

Then he worked to feed the ribbon through the holes in the ball.  I then added the tag and tied the ribbon. 




And my computer is being fussy and I can't figure out why this picture wont flip.....just tilt your head to the right for me...thanks

I hope his little classmates enjoy them.

4 comments:

April said...

Such a cute idea! And great use of Dollar Store merchandise. :)

Richard said...

Looks like Austin really enjoyed helping..
MOM

Anonymous said...

How fun! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous...gma L cuz she was having trouble leaving comment...