On this day, I just poured a bunch of puff balls and rocks on the floor, found some containers to put them in, and some 'tools' to use to put said objects into the containers.
Rocks, puff balls, and Tweezers
Austin working to unscrew the lid off this container
The empty vitamin container is much more fun than the fancy one you bought Mom!
See his tongue? Lots of concentration on this one.
The tweezers work much better on the puff balls then the rocks
How about I pour from one to the other?
I didn't really get an 'after' picture. All these items were spread all over the floor by the end of the day. Austin went back and forth to this project a lot throughout the day. When dad got home from work, they added his DumpTruck to the mixture to pick up all the rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment