I am having trouble thinking of creative titles to these blogs....so you're stuck with my generic descriptions. Here are some things that we've been doing around the house.
Yes sometimes I don't change out of pajamas until after breakfast....so if you come to my house early, you may find us in PJ's. Here is Austin cooking food for Elmo and Baby. I bought a baby doll to have around the house to hep prepare him as a big brother. He set this up on his own. I was making breakfast and turn around and he has them laid on a pillow and is heating up food and giving it to them.
He pulls me over to say 'look mom I gave elmo a turkey and baby a tomato.'
Here we are playing airport. I tried to draw a parking lot and then have all the cars drive to the airplane to drop off the passengers. I don't think he really understood, he'd just come get me when the lines dried and disappeared and have me draw them again.
Ever notice that it looks like Austin and Lily on the plane? :)
Austin has discovered that he can use scissors. He loves to sit at the table and just cut. He does use his right hand for this task (one of the few) and will cut and cut, then ask for more paper. He's been using the all plastic scissors so far. I just bought some blunt metal ones that I think we'll try next time.
This was a valentines day activity. Someone discovered that whip cream is really yummy when Mom turned her back to go get the camera to take a before picture!
Here we are putting Jello cubes on top of the yogurt/whip cream mixture we turned pink. He did a pretty good job helping to make these and not eating too many of the fixins.
No, he did not eat the whole thing! He had some of the yogurt and a few pieces of jello.
No comments:
Post a Comment