This is Austin trying to land the space shuttle after it comes in from a space misson. (He crashed both times in case anyone is wondering)
We got to stand in front of a green screen and be the weather man and chick.
Some flight simulators that make you feel like watching Top Gun when you get home.
I suck at the driving games on Nintendo and the only choice i have is left or right. I suck even more when you add two more directions and make my seat move when i try to change directions. Watch out Joe and Bob. I have a feeling when you visit in November, the two of you will be in these simulators the whole time.
This was a fountain across the street from the museum. I am beginning to realize the kiddie pool we had at the apartment complex might not have been a great idea. It looks a lot like the pool of this fountain. Austin ran right up to the edge, sat down and tried to get in. Austin and I had a few talks about how this was just to look at and he was not to touch the water. We practiced walking with our hands behind our backs so that we were not tempted to touch the water.
You can't be mad mom......I didnt touch it with my hands.....and you no longer have to blow my nose. Sticking my head in that stream of water sure cleaned it up.
2 comments:
Cant wait to go there...MOM
HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment