A few weeks ago we were driving home from a new church that we had tried. My husband asked me a question and I was reading through the little pamphlet they gave us trying to find the answer to his question. He kept talking and I kinda tuned him out because I was reading, trying to answer the first question. My ears perk up just in time to hear him saying..
"...you need to listen to me, I only use 2,000 words a day and you are missing them.."
Isn't he cute?
Awhile ago we had read some article or saw some show that talked about how women use about 30,000 words a day and men only use 2000 so that's why when we get home from work we have all kinds of information to share and their answer to 'how was work today' is always a one word response.
2 comments:
Yes he is:)
Bob is a man of few words.
My husband is not. . . and neither am I. . . nor are our children.
My house is noisy!
Post a Comment