Bob taught Austin about Umbrellas. Now whenever we go ANYWHERE and it's raining i hear 'Austins umbrella'. Here he is on a trip back from the mailbox with his boots and umbrella.
I love clearance sections at stores, don't you? When I was there I found some 'Special Markers' aka washable dry erase markers. Sweet huh? So, I taught Austin that with these Special Markers he can write on the board....
And then erase it with a napkin.....So after I hand him the box of special markers, he is very quick to ask for a napkin. He has mastered the general idea of Tic Tac Toe. He asks me to draw the board and then we take turns putting a mark in one of the empty boxes.
Please excuse the mess on the counter of this picture, but this is a common site at our house. Dad comes home from work, He and Austin go out to the backyard and pick some lettuce. They clean and cut it for dinner.
And the best part......He actually eats it!!!!!!
He also enjoyed his first Taco....I think he is going to be a fan, just like his dad.
One day, Austin and I took a walk and noticed that our neighbor had a basketball hoop laying in their trash pile. He was very quick to point it out to me. Lucky for us, on the way home, the owner was outside and we asked if it was broken? He said no and we could have it. Score!!! Austin has really enjoyed playing with it this month.
Mom got something new too (well, craigs list new). A new stroller for Big Brother and little brother. (Dont worry those of you keeping track....I sold two of my other ones) We have taken a few walk so Austin can get used to standing and sitting in the big brother seat.
3 comments:
if I remember correctly I remember janice being able to eat the 10 taco pack back in the day from Taco Bell... That is until Dan entered the picture and said he used to work at the Taco Bell.
that was Kevin your favorite Brother
Cole wore those boots EVERYWHERE! Hope he is lovin them just as much...sure looks like it!
Post a Comment