Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random

So. I had a bunch of random pictures that I was going to write funny posts about. Well, I am just going to post the pictures now because I don't have the time to post the big funny story about them.

I found this on the bathroom floor one day. Any guesses as to what it was?....not a jellyfish, it is what happens to a 'poof' if you let the middle come untied. Bob broke it two days after I hung it in the shower.



Remember PEZ candy? Bob loves them and actually loaded the dispenser he got for Christmas from his mom.




I made a turkey in December. They really wanted to make sure we knew when it was done....hence two timers



Here ia a pic when Austin was a bit younger :). My brother sent us an official sash from the miss Teen Pageant. I look so official...and round.



Last month we had some friends over for Farkle and Fondue...Mom i got to use the crazy place mats!!! (Thanks for the set Kevin!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why was Bob using your "poof"

Bob said...

I was scrubbing the shower walls with it. They were dirty... Isn't that what it's for???

Kevin said...

do they have any other purpose?

Amy said...

That's one low kitchen counter. . . or is Bob standing on a stool? I'm sure he has trouble reaching the top shelf in the cabinets.