Austin is now almost 3 months old and he is definitely a big baby. I compare him to friends kids who are 5-7 months, and Austin is the same size. He carries most of it in his cheeks and his tummy. He is in the 90% for height and weight so I guess that means he is proportioned.
My mother was in town for her second visit last week (She was on spring break and spent half in Maryland with my Dad looking at houses, and the other half with us) oh yeah...I think I forgot to tell people. My dad found a job after over 9 months of looking...it happens to be in Maryland so my parents are moving again. Indiana, to California, to Texas, to Maryland. If they go to North Dakota next they would have lived in all four edges of the US. It was great to have her here...I always seam to get so much more done when she is around. (It's probably because she does all my housework for me)
We also had a second set of visitors this month..the Kilmers braved the Atlanta traffic on their way back from Florida and parked at the best RV stop in Tifton - Our house. Lisa and Colton tagged along so we got to see everyone for a night. It was great to catch up, i just wish they could have stayed longer
That's all I can think of now so that's all you get...besides I have dishes soaking in the sink and have to go dry my hair because I am going out in public today to a baby shower. Bob has nighttime duty.
1 comment:
It was great seeing you - and I agree, too short! Perhaps when the little tykes can actually play together we'll come for a real visit, not just passing through! Thanks for your generous hospitality, tho!
Post a Comment