Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update on baby stuff

I haven't posted a picture in awhile so here is an older one.

Me at 26.5 weeks...(I'm 29 now so I need to take more soon!! man time flies)


We also got our first big baby item! The UPS man brought it one night and I had it out of the box and put together before Bob got home.



This is Bob showing how not to push a baby in a stroller :)


Besides working too much, I have not been up to much. One highlight was going up to Indy to a baby shower. Some of my high school friends held a shower for me and I got to see all of them, meet two of the new babies added to our group, some of Bob's family, friends from Danville, and my sister from TX. My sister was a surprise. She flew up and was supposed to be in Indy on Friday around 12:00. Unfortunately the planes did not cooperate and she arrived at 12:00 on Saturday (You can check out her blog for other details of her 'worst flight ever'.) I really appreciated everyone who traveled to come to the shower and see me!!
Here are a few pictures....they really outdid themselves and made me feel so special!
(and yes....there were a few frogs there....don't worry, the baby room is not all green with frogs everywhere....but you had to know that there would be frogs in his life somewhere!)



1 comment:

charrel said...

Looking great Janice! It was so nice to see you! :)